YOU WILL NEED (TO MAKE ENOUGH FOR TWO):
- One apple
- 6 slices of parma ham
- One large piece of goat's cheese
- Fresh chives
- Wild rocket salad
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Balsamic oil
1. Cover the plates with the wild rocket and divide the slices of parma ham equally
2. Melt the butter and mix in the brown sugar in a hot pan and add the finely cut slices of your apple. Golden both sides without letting the caramel (your butter and brown sugar mix) burn. Take of the heat and leave to cool for a couple of minutes.
3. Cut up the fresh chives and sprinkle over the salad and parma ham.
4. Cut up the goats cheese and place on the plate
5. Add the caramelised apples and drizzle some balsamic oil over the plate. Season to desired taste with salt and pepper