YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS (TO MAKE ENOUGH FOR TWO):
- Two eggs
- 6 large mushrooms
- One red onion
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 4 spring onions
- One tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Sordough bread and some parmasan cheese
1. Cut your tomatoes, chorizo, red onion, spring onions and mushrooms up into small pieces.
2. Add all the ingredients into the pan with a table spoon of olive oil, salt and pepper and cook for 5minutes on a low heat - or until red onion is see-through.
3. In the meantime heat oven at 180°C
4. Take off the heat and separate the vegetables into two portions into your Le Creuset oven-proof pots and push down with the back of a spoon making space for the egg.
5. Crack the eggs on top of the vegetables and pop into the over for around 10 minutes - or until egg white is cooked.
6. Serve while hot with some good Sordough bread and some french cheese