1. As most of you will now know I moved to Bruges three weeks ago for my Master degreewhich means I will be blogging from here for the next year.
2. Mixing Breton stripes with animal prints and my new NewLook leo coat.
3. I found a great pair of skinny red jeans, these were a size too big so I have to go back and
see if they have them in my size.
4. I found two amazing coats over at Zara kids ;) A third of the price and twice as cute
5. I dared the bright lime green nail polish à la Hanneli, I think I might be to pale to
pull it off. What do you think?
6. Recently simple outfits have gone a long way. Wearing here; YesStyle boots, H&M skinny
jeans and denim jacket
7. I recently got a couple of dresses with print which is a nice change and I am
especially loving this heart print dress from H&M recycled collection
Hopefully I will be able to shoot a couple of outfit posts but as I have said before, I have so much work here and so little time to do anything else. But hopefully, I will find some time. And I also realised last week, that the blog is almost 1 year old, this year has gone by so fast it is pretty incredible. So again, thank you to all my loyal and new readers :)
Follow me on Bloglovin’and Twitter