10 shops & 10 'coups de coeurs'
1. The perfect colourful skinny jeans from the Spanish brand Cimarron (check out their website its pretty good), found at Pulsion ( 17 A, Avenue de la Toison d'Or)
2. The ideal little weekend bag from Pepe jeans ( 10 A, Gallerie Toison d'Or)
3. The most amazing pair of white trousers, perfect for summer, not transparant and with some lovely structured pockets, from Agnès b. (27, Boulevard de Waterloo)
4. I love a good statement necklace and this has to be the most beautiful one I have seen in a while, love the mix of texture from Max Mara (19, Avenue Louise)
5. This bag is gorgeous (available in two sizes - pictures is the larger version and available in a multitude of colours) from La Furla (58 A, Avenue Louise)
8. The new "Ava shopping" is the new 'it bag' over at Tods, a bit pricey but such an amazing leather/suede (46, Boulevard de Waterloo)
These 'coups de coeurs' were done in the context of the Louise Summer Night 2011. I was kindly invited into these shops in order to pick out my favourite item for summer from each shop, you will find them exposed on the night of the 23 June. I still have to to go Veritas (an amazing place in Belgium where you can find everything you need for your DIYs) and Planet Parfum, which I will post shortly.
If you are in brussels on the 23 June don't hesitate to come to Avenue Louise and join us for a fashionable evening in Brussels where most of the shops of Avenue Louise will be open to the public. Also if you wish to have VIP tickets (which you need to get into the shops at night), drop me a line here as I still have some tickets (for 2 people) left. I hope to see as many of you there on the 23 June!