I thought it was about time I did another beauty edit. I have discovered, tried and tested a lot or products and brands lately - KIKO, Aesop, Bourjois and The Body Shop are just a few of those but some of their products really did need to be mentioned and highlighted.
1. Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara and intuitive liner from Bourgeois are what I have been wearing on the eyes lately. The Bourgeois liner is really easy to use and stays on for a better part of the day.
2. The KIKO lip balm has been a life saver and so far I am extremely happy with it and the results.
3. For my skin I have been applying the KIKO universal fit hydrating foundation topped off with the Body Shop all in one BB cream for the cheekbone area (this product is amazing and one of the best BB creams yet). I have recently switched blushes and started using the honey bonze bronzing powder from The Body Shop which has the perfect colour for my skin.
Edit: I have since stopped using the KIKO universal fit - wrong texture and colour for my skin.
4. To prepare my skin I apply vitamin E overnight serum from The Body Shop before going to bed and in the morning, I apply vitamin E illuminating moisture cream when my skin is hydrated enough. When my skin needs a little help I tend to use the Hydra Zen moisturiser by Lancôme.
5. Finally, I never go anywhere without my Aesop aromatic hand balm.