These detox waters contain water and fruit that you leave to soak overnight. In doing so the water becomes infused with not only all the nutrients from the fruits but the flavour(s) as well.
You could probably mix together just about any fruit combo you could think of. I tried the following combinations:
1. Water, mint, orange, lemon and cucumber (the natural slimming detox water)
2. Water, orange and lemon
3. Water, raspberries, mint and orange
Detoxifying Qualities of the fruit
- Raspberries contain anti-inflammatory phytochemicals that are anti-ageing and anti-cancer
- Mint leaves help improve digestion and get rid of stomach cramps
- Lemons clean your bowels, and neutralises free radicals that cause ageing. Lemons also contain 22 anti-cancer properties
- Cucumbers rejuvenate you through energy-boosting vitamin B. Cucumbers are full of great nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin A, iron, calcium, vitamin K and potassium. Cucumbers are especially great for detoxing because they prevent water retention and have anti-inflammatory properties.
Other fruits to include could be kiwis, watermelon, blackberries...
The natural slimming detox water contains water, cucumber, orange, lemon and fresh mint leaves and some ice. This is a great combo as all the ingredients play an important role. These fruit will help your immune system, your digestive track and will help you flush toxins from your body. Read more here.