You will need (to make enough for two):
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 large eggs (beaten)
- 30 grams butter (melted and cooled)
- 300 ml milk
- 225 grams plain flour or self-raising flour for extra fluffiness
- Fruit and maple syrup for the toppings
1. Put all the ingredients into a blender and mix it all together.
2. Heat your griddle or pan on the stove.
3. Add the mix to make medium-size pancakes (two at a time in a large pan) and flip over when the upper side of the pancake starts bubbling.
These are always a nice twist on the traditional crepes and a great start to the day. Stack them up, drizzle maple syrup all over the, add some fruit and sprinkle with icing sugar. The best part is that they take five minutes to make and serve.