A very busy week full of interesting meetings, event and people. Thus, some great posts for next week but in the mean time here are a few snapshots, enjoy!
1. My gorgeous blue suede heels gifted by Bakers
2. Topshop wedges worn here by Candice, love everything about them, a shame I don't wear them more
3. Reading Glossy Magazine (i.e. 250 pages of joy) on the Ipad, another amazing gift from the boyfriend ♥
5. Thursday I was kindly invited by Oona to the River Island opening in Antwerp.It was a great evening with a much appreciated English vibe, great music andsome shopping. We were gifted a 100 euro voucher and I knew exactly what Iwanted, this gorgeous aviator jacket I had my eye on.
6. Wednesday, I meet Nicolas and Frédéric (the creators of Faguo shoes), I tookCandicealong with me and we ended up having a great time (Read post HERE).Thank you to Sophie Carré for organizing a great day.
8. and last but not least, this pictures has been in my BB for quite some time now. Itried on this amazing dress last year. It was on display in the window ofWolf & badger,which is "a unique lifestyle store that provides a platform toshowcase the best design talent from the UK and beyond" and I have to say it isone of my favourite shops in the UK. The dress never came home, sadly I reallyhad no where to take it to.
48, Ledbury Road, Notting Hill, London, W11 2AB